Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I crave

chocolate covered strawberry Pictures, Images and Photos

It's really weird. I used to crave chocolate everyday. I didn't eat it every day, but I would have liked to. I don't crave chocolate anymore, I crave wheat bread and tortillas, potatoes and corn. I want corn chips and pitas with hummus. Don't get me wrong, my mom's delicious brownies still tempt me, but they are easier to say no to than some delicious bread. Tonight for dinner I had the cheese and ham out of a small lunchable. Throwing the crackers away killed me inside a little. I'd like to say it's getting easier, but everyday I think "Wouldn't a sandwich be delicious?" Everyday, so far, I've been able to resist. Maybe, someday, it will be easier to resist, like chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing!!! And I think the prospect of vomitting would be enough to help me resist! :)

    ReplyDelete