Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No more.

Ok. I know that I'm supposed to be on clear liquids blah blah blah. I can't take it anymore seriously. I will never drink juice or have jello or broth again. Ok, that may be kind of drastic...but serioulsy, I've advanced my own diet. I seem to be doing pretty well. I am worried about the number of calories I was taking in with the fluids. I was drinking 2 protein shakes and eating 1-2 oz meal a day. The protein shakes are like 150 calories each. It seems to be slowing my weight loss. Tonight I went back to soft foods. I had 1/2 hotdog and 1 slice of pickled beet for breakfast (remember I eat my breakfast at 3 pm) I had the other 1/2 of hotdog for dinner with another peice of beet and then scrambled eggs for dinner and a few sunflower seeds. I feel much more satisfied and less light headed. I also felt gross when I just had juice and I really felt like I was cheating because fruit is a no no after gastric bypass.

Overall-I'm doing pretty well. I'm on week 6 and I've lost 46 pounds. That's a little slower than I'd like, but I need to get back to the gym. My membership has expired and I am having a hard time deciding which gym to get a membership to.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a juicer! I'm gonna find the info from my MIL for the green smoothie girl in orem. She'll get you lovin some GREEN SMOTHIES

    ReplyDelete