Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thankful

The further I go on this journey, the more I realize what amazing friends we have. Not only that, but the more I appreciate my sweet husband! We did another yard sale today. Because of the unfortunate last sale (where the sprinklers turned on, drenching our clothes) I got to re-wash and fold all of the clothes for the sale today. Chad stayed up until way after midnight to help me. Friends from our ward brought items to donate over, and one of my sweet friends brought over some gorgeous porcelain dolls. Overall, we did pretty well. We've raised just over $100 so far, and while it's not the goal, it's a step in the right direction. I am thankful for the type of friends and neighbors that we have. My sweet husband spent the majority of 6 hours out in the middle of the sun. He wouldn't let do it. He is completely sunburned and exhausted. I am just thankful for how sweet and kind he is to me. We are going to do other fundraisers next week, including selling pizzas, but I am so thankful to our friends and family that have supported us by giving us items to sell and also buying items from our sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment