Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Super human

I have had people lately tell me they are not capable of losing weight for whatever reason.

I have one thing to say about that:

Anyone can lose weight. I mean anyone. There are just 5 basic rules:

1. Workout-shoot for a minimum of 30 minutes, 5 times a week.

2. Eat healthy food. Cut out high fat foods, processed foods and anything from a restaurant or fast food chain

3. Develop a support system: find people who will support you and be accountable

4. Plan for success: buy fresh foods, pack healthy snacks and lunches so you aren't a victim of the vending machine.

5. Count on success. Make small objectives to reach your over all goal. Buy a goal dress or pants that is a size smaller and work for that goal.

It frustrates me because I am not super human or amazing. I am simply consistent.

If I can do this, anyone can. Remember, this was once me.

No comments:

Post a Comment