Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 22, 2013

Healthy BMI, 2 pounds from goal.

A few weeks ago I woke up with a healthy BMI. Then I ran out of hydrochlorothyazide. Since my tummy tuck surgery I have retaining fluid like CRAZY. Well, I ran out of meds that help regulate the excess fluid and push that all out. In one week, I gained 9 pounds. For a girl obsessed with her weight, that can wreck havoc. I have gone to the gym extra and even ran (I HATE running). All to no avail. I started back on my prescriptions, and you'll be happy to know it was 100% water weight. So, in two days, I lost 12 pounds after starting my medications. I am down two pounds away from goal weight. So, this next week is the week!!! I am going to hit the gym super hard in the next couple of days. This is what minus 198.2 pounds looks like. (Sorry it's been so long between photos)

3 comments:

  1. Lauralee, this is so amazing! You look beautiful. I like your curly hair too, I don't know if I've ever seen it long enough to be curly. Cute. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo!!! You are simply fabulous! And I also love your cute hair. :)

    ReplyDelete