Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, March 23, 2013

7 months post tummy tuck

So it's been 7 months since my tummy tuck surgery. I have had people see my scar randomly when I bent over. People generally will ask "Wow, what happened?"

These are my top favorite responses to give:

1. I used to be an intern for David Copperield, and well, he only gets it right 95% of the time.

2. Mole removal.

3. I used to be a mermaid.

So here are my pictures 7 months following surgery.

I had a friend ask me if the surgery left a nasty scar. I told him "yep, a full circle"

He asked me why I would ever do it. I said "Before, I looked terrible with my clothes off or on. Now, at least I look good with my clothes on."







3 comments:

  1. It will fade. I have a huge scar halfway around my body from kidney surgery that's almost unnoticeable. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- I love the mermaid comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're smart to give people great responses about your tummy tuck scar. The third one was the best for me. No one will believe it, of course, but I think once you tell these to them, they'll brush their mind off your scar and just bask the humor. ;) Anyhow, I hope that you don't fret about it because it will fade eventually.

    Shavonda Duarte

    ReplyDelete