Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Why America is FAT *rant*

In the past two years, I have eaten fast food twice.  I had a bowl of Wendys chilli and a kids meal at Subway. 

At work, everyone is obsessed with McDonalds and these Monopoly game peices.  Some girls at work were talking about how great the fries are.  They asked if I agreed.  I told them I don't remember what McDonalds fries taste like, but I dont miss them.

They gasped, eyes bugged in disbelief.  I said "I havent eaten McDonalds in over two years."

They stared at me like I had just given birth to an alien baby.

McDonalds is not that great, seriously.  NOT worth the calories.

McDonalds is not a crime of passion.  you dont say "I wanted a really delicious burger, so I went to McDonalds."

You say "I was really hungry, termites ate the floor out of my kitchen so I couldnt cook, and it was the first burger joint I saw."

We have become a nation of convenience.  We are a nation of what is easy.  We drive every where, we eat garbage from the drive through, thats why america is fat.  It doesnt have a dang thing to do with genes.   rant over.

1 comment:

  1. Matt tried to buy a single cheeseburger at our Burger King this week and they don't sell them anymore. They only sell Doubles!

    ReplyDelete