Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hypoglycemia

It's been a rough week!! Things are starting to look up though.
It started with abdominal pain and vomitting, then I started to pass out.

The doctors have ruled out infection heart issues.  We have found out the passing out is caused by hypoglycia.  We are still not sure what was causing the abdominal pain, but that is improving. 

For the next month, I will have to test my blood sugars 4 times a day.  Also, I have to switch to eating 6 small meals a day. 

Today was my first day eating 6 small meals and it was the first time in several days that I haven't passed out.

A friend of mine sent me a message saying the same thing was going on with her and suggested the hypoglycemia.

I did a little research, and it appears to be fairly common with gastric bypass patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment