Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy weeks

Well, things have been going well. I have incorporated healthy carbs back into my diet and the weightloss has slowed significantly. Inspite of not losing pounds, I am down to a size 10-12 pant. I bought a dress at walmart earlier this week that was a size 8-10. I am aware that it is sized large, but it still made my week. The jeans I'm wearing now are size 10. I am still trying to improve my physical activity. My goal is to work out a minimum of 5 days a week starting now. I'll let you know how that goes this week.

3 comments:

  1. You're on the home stretch! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be patient hun, your body will readjust and you will see the scale moving again! Your body is probably in freak out mode asking what in the world is she doing to me HA HA!

    ReplyDelete