Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back Blog













































(I meant to post this on the weightloss blog, but instead posted it to the family blog. Yay for blogging from an android phone)

Ok ok ok. Yes, I remember you all are here and waiting for an update. In January, I got married. (we had a bagpiper and it was the most awesome wedding!) Here are a few (ok, a lot) pics. In February we went on our honeymoon to Ireland.
My gallbladder also gave up the good fight. The doctor said the low carb and fast weight loss caused the problems. He also said it is affecting my kidneys so I am back on carbs. I am down to a size 10-12. I pretty much have no clothes. Hahaha. Over all I am doing well. I have lost more weight than what I weigh.

3 comments:

  1. Being a newlywed and having no clothes actually makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauralee, you are a beautiful bride! Congratulations! Sorry about the gall bladder, though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauralee, congrats on the wedding. You look amazing! I wanted to let you know I really miss you on the forum. You were on of the first people who really inspired me and gave me the courage to have the surgery. After a long insurance wait I finally had it in January and am now losing. Thank you so much for your posts on the forum that have been such an inspiration to me. Congrats again!

    Jackee (Jack Sprat)

    ReplyDelete