Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, January 6, 2012

1 year




It's been 1 year. One year since I took control of my life. I've lost 173 pounds in a year, and somehow I still feel like I've failed a little. My goal was to lose 200 pounds, I'm just not quite there yet. Also I have added a small amount of carbs back into my diet and my weight loss has slowed significantly. In November, I lost 15 pounds, this month, I've lost 8. Yes, 8 pounds. I am aware the less you have to lose, the slower the weight loss is, but it's still frustrating. I have 26 pounds to go, and that could take another 4-5 months at the current rate.

On the bright side of things, I've lost 173 pounds in one year. I've gone from a size 28/30 to 12/14. I am physically active and happy.

I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I've created a whole new life for myself. I'm getting married tomorrow (photos to come!)

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a picture, but I don't really see a difference anymore.

6 comments:

  1. You are looking GREAT Lauralee! Enjoy your day tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.MAZE.ZING.
    I am so proud of all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an accomplishment. You look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is incredible. Hurray for you. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly Molly! WOW! That is fantastic! And you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauralee, I am so proud of you! You have been since the beginning, and still are, one of my heroes!

    ReplyDelete