Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

140 + pounds







So it's been about 8 months and I've lost 140 pounds. Sometimes it's hard for me to wrap my head around that. Sometimes I still feel fat, but not this week. This week has been awesome. Yay for good weeks! I went dancing this week. It's really the first time I've been out dancing since, well I don't remember but lets just say the last time I went dancing, "the running man" was cool. Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT long ago, it was when I went with my cousin Jen to bricks the night she met Ryan. Jen has been gone over two years. It was a couple of years before that. Jen was and is gorgeous. When we went dancing it was a blast. I was always "the fat girl" though. At least that's how I felt. I would stand by the side while Jen danced pretty much every slow dance. The dance that I went to was for LDS singles 30-65...and yes that to 65 is a little frightening, but it was really fun. This time though, I was the thinnest (in our group). That really was a first for me and I danced pretty much every dance. It was a good time.

I can now fit into clothes that I once held up and couldn't imagine ever fitting into something that small. I'm down to a 14-16 jean and a women's medium. Maybe someday I'll lose the bootey-but apparently not yet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You are so AMAZING and you look GREAT!! What an inspiration you are! :) Keep Dancing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauralee, I am so happy for you! Hooray for being the thinnest girl!!!! I love the picture of you and your son - you look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete