Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, December 17, 2012

School Schedule Selected

I finally got my work schedule. I will be working 530 am to 930 am with Friday, Saturday, Sundays off. I had registered for 20 credit hours to allow me to be able to drop classes, so I could find something that would work. I am majoring in Human performance management with a minor in Nutrition. I will be taking American Civilizations, Healthy Lifestyles, Human Nutrition, Kempo and Human Performance Management. I am really excited for this new adventure in my life. I feel like with the knowledge I have learned over the past two years, that I can really help others. I think it will also help reinforce my knowledge and can only improve my workout and nutrition routines. In about a week, it will be my two year "surgiversary." I hate the term "surgiversary," but I am unsure what else to call it. It was December 28, 2010 that I decided to take control of my life. Since then I have lost 191 pounds and my life has completely changed. I have gone from a sad, miserable existance to a happy fullfilling life. I will try and post a few pictures within the next couple of days. I will also be updating my food blog in the next day or so, so check it out. www.skinnymonkeysecrets.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, Lauralee! I went back to school myself as a 32-year-old mom, and it was a great experience. Your classes sound fantastic - my I just speak from my own experience and suggest that you don't overdo the number of credit hours you are taking? Your time gets stretched so thin when you are a Mom going to school and working, too. :) Congratulations on your upcoming surgical anniversary!

    ReplyDelete