Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Looking Forward to Saturday

Saturday is my big ride. I am so very excited for it! I have only made it to 50 miles in training so everyone pray for me. I am determined to finish. Thank you to everyone who donated! I so appreciate it! I met the $150 required to be able to race, which feels like a huge achievement in itself. I have had a very frustrating 2 1/2 months. I have lost the same 3 pounds at least a dozen times. Chad says it's just normal fluctuation, I say it's annoying. My lowest is 178.4. I was only there for a day. I then work out hard to try and get lower and in turn gain. I usually gain big amounts. (Like 3 pounds all at once) and then gradually over the week, drop back down to 179. This week instead of 3 pounds, I gained 5. It totally freaked me out. I am back down to 181...but still struggling to get back to that 179. It's so frustrating, because I can feel my goal within my grasp. I do realize the plastic surgeon says that 40 pounds of me is just skin, which would put me well under my goal weight, but I am just not happy with that. I want to hit that healthy range and I am so close that I can taste it. I am gym shopping again. I loved and hated the Clearfield aquatic center, but in the end, competing with Junior high kids each time I go to the gym is just too annoying. Also, I can't use the indoor track during school hours which is lame since I have to deal with the stupid kids. So in all, I'm thinking I will probably do Gold's Gym since my uncle is a manager there. That will mean a rather long bike ride from the bus station to the gym and back again, but right now, that's better than junior high girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment