Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Old Navy 14

About 3 weeks ago, I tried on a pair of old navy size 14 jeans. I could barely zip them, but I was happy to be wearing them. In my experience I'm usually about a size smaller in every other store except old navy. Well, today...I tried on the same jeans and they are very baggy. I'm going to try clothes on in a day or two but I'm thinking I'm almost down to a 14. I can't imagine being smaller than a 10. It will be fantastic.

I bought a wedding dress the other day, which is a size 14. They say wedding dresses run a size small so I'm hoping I'll be able to zip it in a few months. (fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on getting engaged!!!!
    Second, I have maintained about a size 12-14, and I am so happy and proud of myself.
    You are my inspiration!!! I am so proud of you, and you are so strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Lauralee! And you might just want to find a good seamstress who can alter that wedding dress, if necessary, just before the wedding. I'm betting that it will be a bit too loose!

    ReplyDelete